Forms index

From iSchool Current Students

Jump to: navigation, search

Links are provided below to various useful forms you may need during your studies. To ensure that up-to-date forms are used, the links below are to the University's central webpages. If there are any broken links, please inform the Research and Resources Administrator.


This form should be completed every time you have a supervision meeting, and a copy forwarded to the Research and Resources Administrator and your supervisor(s) within 3 working days of the meeting taking place. You are free to complete either the online supervision record form or the MS Word document.

For further information, please refer to the Supervisions section of this handbook.

Progress of studies

Before downloading these forms, please speak to your supervisor and refer to the appropriate section of the handbook. You should also read, in full, the guidance notes on these webpages and on the application form.

Finance Forms

When claiming for work undertaken within the School, or for expenses incurred which are to be reimbursed by the School, you will need to complete the appropriate form as detailed below.

When claiming for work undertaken, please refer to the Demonstrating and Teaching Assistant work pages of the handbook in the first instance.

  • Registration form for payment of workers - available here. Complete this before undertaking any work in the School.
  • Certified claim for fees and expenses for University bank workers - available here.
  • Certified claim for fees and associated expenses - staff claimants - available here. NB only complete if you are registered as a Staff Candidate PhD student.
  • Claim for expenses - Non Staff - available here.
Personal tools